VIDEO PRODUCTION and Marketing office INTERNS
We prefer interns from the conroe the woodlands and caney creek area.
IM Master Hughes pictures above I need an intern that preferably has skill and is sharp as a tack Is that YOU? If so Apply by emailing me with resume. Use email button to the left.
College/High School Students
2 to 3 days a week required.16 to 24 hours a week can be done on some weekends.
We prefer a intern from the Woodlands, conroe or caney creek area.
- Set up and breakdown of video production equipment.
- Assisting with live streaming events.
- Camera setup & operation.
- Gathering, editing, and managing video content for delivery on different platforms.
- Working closely with management to create original video content in line with marketing objectives.
- Performing additional duties, as directed.
- Must have reliable transportation (Travel throughout the Houston Area is required)
- Currently enrolled in High school or an undergraduate or graduate degree program with a focus in video production, film, new or electronic media, multimedia, or similar program.
- Experience using video editing software (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, etc.)
- Previous or current classes focused on audio/video production
- Proficient with video production equipment(cameras, audio, etc.)
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Able to set and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Experience in Marketing and Communications (website development, graphic design, etc.) a plus.
- Experience with Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.) a plus
- Bonus: Have your own Digital Camera
We want to know your entire Skillset.
To be considered, applicants must send the following information for consideration:
Cover letter stating the following:
Reason for applying to the Internship
The necessary requirements for receiving college credit through your educational institution (# of required hours, paperwork completion process, curriculum requirements, your advisor’s name, phone number and email address)
If available:please send a Video Portfolio Link
A Letter of Recommendation from a Professor or Former Supervisor regarding your work habits, skills, or abilities that may apply to your particular internship.
These internships offer the possibility of college credit. Interns are required to work at least 16-30 hours per week or as needed to fulfill their university’s credit & curriculum requirements.
Interested students can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org